A FEW TIPS ON HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR CANDLE AND MELTS
HOW TO BURN THE PERFECT CANDLE
To prevent tunneling, when the candle doesn't burn to the edge of the glass, try the following:
• Trim your wick to around 3mm, ideally with a wick trimmer to give you a nice clean cut.
• Candles have a good memory. When you light your candle for the first time let the candle burn long enough (around 3 hours) so the entire top is liquid wax. That way each time you relight your candle it will remember the previous melt pool.
• Regularly repeat this burn to keep the wax open and even.
• Burn your candle for up to three hours max, any longer and the oils will begin to burn themselves. Rotate your favourite candles and get the most out of them!
Each candle has a charm hidden in the wax – from angel wings to positive affirmations. These can be hooked on keyrings as beautiful trinkets! When you see the foil at the bottom of your candle, blow out the candle and use tweezers to remove the wrapped charm from the wax. Soy wax is prone to frosting due to its natural qualities!
• Remove all packaging before using melts.
• Wax melts should only be used in wax burners - oil burners are not suitable for melting wax.
• Place your wax burner on a level surface and on a heat proof mat.
• Never use more than one tea light in a wax burner.
• Keep wax burners away from curtains, furniture, away from drafts and out of reach from children.
• Never place your burner or candles under shelves or cupboards.
• Never melt wax for longer than 3 hours. Rotate your candles and melts!